Bunny Love

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww, so cute!

Good job on the slideshow.

I like the pic where they're on opposite ends of the sofa. They looka married couplehaving a tiff!

Here are my 2 lovebirds, thumper and bambi. Theyhave got on since very first meeting and ithink it was the best thing iever did, getting thumper a friend :) The are so lovely to watch, ijsut caught them alseep and thumper was lying with his head on bambisback :)
39585447_full.jpg

They are lovely!! I like the names too:)Its great when they hit it off straight away. Our two likedone another well enough, there was just a bit of a " discussion " as towho was top bun.., nothing violent, more a war of wills as to who wasgoing to lick first :)

Bambi was already named when i got her but itwas funny cos wheni said i had a rabbit called thumper they said thatswhat they wanted to call her but thought it was a little cliche swonamed her after bambi the deer lol They still hump each otherevery now and then but i think bambi just lets thumper think hes theboss lol

Latest posts

Back