Bunny living in a aquarium?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if it's a big tank I guess it wouldn't be to bad but anything big enough for a rabbit just as well be used as a nice fish tank. Unless it's one of those shelf aquarium but those are still kind of small. Also cleaning out the tank would be a pain because it's probably a glass one. The plastic tanks are normal sold as kits. Now that I think about it she could probably got more for the tank and stand alone.

hehe bunny aquarium what would be neat but I would rather have fish in my 75 gallon tank.

The bunny adds on Craigslist make me ill. I guess that is one place people dump them when they don't know how to take care of a rabbit. :(

Byfuzzerabbit wrote:
Well if it's a big tank I guess it wouldn't be to bad but anything big enough for a rabbit just as well be used as a nice fish tank. Unless it's one of those shelf aquarium but those are still kind of small.
Regardless of size, I don't think it's right for a rabbit to live in a tank. They have basically no air flow and I'd imagine it would get hot in there pretty easy.

Ads on any buy and sell site are generally sickening anyways. Poor bunnies :(

Latest posts

Back