Bunny kisses?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightPoet00

Reaction score
Question. Winston and Mabel love tolick fabric, like my pants, my bedspread, and so forth. Theylick my skin some, but they can get to be almost obsessive with the bedlicking. Any reason why this is so? Or are my bunsjust weirdos?

are you petting them, or are they near you whenthey start licking the fabric? If so, they are giving you thecompliment of bunny kisses without actually 'demeaning' themselves inthe bunny pecking order... or rather bunny licking order.

As for carpet licking... my bun Guin loves to lick the carpet too, butI think she just likes the texture of the carpet on her tongue.

Sometimes they'll lick my pants when I'm pettingthem (which I choose to take love ;)) but a lot of times theyspontaneously lick my bed. Sillies!

LOL...your bunnies sound like my cat Fritz. Hejumps up on the bathroom sink and licks the porcelain...but only ifit's dry. For some strange reason he loves to do this. I guess someanimals have their quirks, same as humans...:D

Thats so funny, Bunny always does that when ipet or scratch his back or butt. He'll start licking himselfthen work his way down to the carpet, wall, cage, anything but me!! I'mso jealous! :p

-k

Latest posts

Back