Bunny Kisses????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ariel

Reaction score
Wow oh wow oh wow!!

I think I got my first Bunny Kiss tonight!!!

I was patting Bindy on the head and then stopped and rested my hand onmy lap, she licked my hand, so I patted her some more then she stood upand reached up to me so I put my face near hers and she licked mynose!!:D:D:D:D:D

Please tell me this is a Bunny Kiss!! (I've read about them a little, but never experienced them)

She has never done this before and it was so sweet, I patted her for abit more and then she hopped on her merry way and did a little binkytype thingy:D

It made me feel so loved, I came home from work early today with aheadache type thing and slept all afternoon, I let her out tonightthough as usual.

If I leave the room for a bit then come back Bindy always runs to seeme, I went out for a while on saturday and Brett was watching Bindywhile I was gone and as soon as I walked in the front door she ran tome.

My Bunny LOVES Me!!!:D

I had to share with you :D

That was a great bunny kiss! Bo licksmy nose sometimes and then he has licked my cheek, chin and lips.......but mostly he just presses his mouth to mine.

Congratulations on getting your first kiss! :D

Thankyou!!

Doesn't it feel great! I want more now LOL

Bo sounds like a real loving bunny, that is awesome :D
Sounds like he is giving you wonderful kisses

He "wuvs you":D

No Doubt, Ariel. That was indeed a Bunny Kiss.

There's nothing like them.Congratulations!!

It seems that your patience and love has paid off and Bindy thinks you're doing a Fine Job as her mom.

-Carolyn

ariel wrote:
Thankyou!!

Doesn't it feel great! I want more now LOL

Bo sounds like a real loving bunny, that is awesome :D
Sounds like he is giving you wonderful kisses

He "wuvs you":D
Yes! it does feel great! I think it's even more apparent withbunnies cause they can be sort of stingy with their kisses!

bo is lovey. I am so glad, cause I constantly kiss him too :)

Missey used to lick my finger then rub her chinon my finger, i also think Cinn gave me some kisses! lol.. like lastweek i think! lol..

CONGRATS! lol

Latest posts

Back