bunny kisses

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnaS

Reaction score
I got lots of kisses from my bunny for the first time. He licked my entire hand. I was so happy.

*sighs* bunny kisses really are quite wonderful.i love the smell of their bunny breath, he he, especially when they'vejust eaten parsley!!! Pipkin is not a big "kiss-giver", as Sealy was,she more just begs to be pet and is quite content for you to do all thegrooming!! lol, congrats, im sure you are your bun are off to awonderful relationship!

Chernish does not beg for anything actually, even if he is hungry, he just sits there and looks at you.
I think he kissed me so I won't make him go into his cage at night.LOL

bunny kisses are the crowning point of being abunny mom or dad! Guin will literally give me a full bath ifI'd let her. If only Gir would be a kisser.

Grats on the bunny kisses :D

I agree with everyone here....Bunny Kisses are wonderful!

But for me the highlight of Bunny Kisses is when I ask one of my fourHouse Rabbits if they'd give Mom a kiss or when I first open their cageto give them floor time and they look at me like, "Well where is mykiss Mom?" They'll sit there until I bend down and we go lipto lip. They don't lick me when they kiss me on thelips...but it's so sweet to have a House Bunny want to give you a kiss.

Once they have their kiss they hop out of their cages and start toplay. Ahh...there's nothing in this world that can compare toa house Bunny.

Take Care,

Annette

Latest posts

Back