Bunny Kisses

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrCarrots

Reaction score
The sweetest thing our boy does is, byfar, is hopping on up on his dadslap and giving his hairy tuma good grooming, then giving his chin and cheeks some attention.

He does it all the time butsadlywon'tkiss his mum at all which is making her alittle sad.. maybe because she's not as hairy as me (which is a goodthing)but is there any way to encourage bunny to give her afew little smackers to show he loves her as much as she loves him? Arethe 'kisses' just fuzz grooming?

Hehe! Sounds like it tickles! :)

Rabbits show affection in many different ways, one being grooming. Ibet he does love mom just as much, just showing it in a different way.:D I don't think there's a way to encourage a bunny to lick you.

My bunny isn't big on kisses, unless you count"kissing" your clothes. But I found that if I behave like a rabbitwanting to be groomed, she'll lick the top of my forehead and some ofmy hair, just like she would groom another rabbit on the top of thehead. I pet ("groom") her for a bit while on the floor and then stickmy face in front of her, which requires me to stick my butt up in theair a bit (but that's the position rabbits use too!) and if she feels Idid a goo job on her she'll give my hairline a nice bath. It reallytickles :)

Latest posts

Back