bunny kisses

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, some bunnies just dont lick..they are verystubborn. So, just because your bunny doesnt lick you doesnt mean shedoesnt love you ;)

My Basil thinks he is a dog, he will lick anything in sight. Max took afew years to come around, but he now licks me when I pet him. Tumnuslicked me once...havent gotten any lovin since though :D

For most bunnies, its about trust..in my experience anyway. Once theyview you as someone they can trust, and their caretaker..they usuallyopen up a bit.

Sometimes buns will lick your clothes - or otherobjects with your scent - instead of you. Licking is definitely a signof affection - it's one of the things they do when grooming each other.If your bun likes to pull on your clothes, they're grooming you. Theyhave a lot of ways of expressing affection, things that aren't soobvious to most of us (me, too). Chinning is another thing that manybuns will do to literally mark you as theirs.

My bun, Nibbles, licks my hands a lot, but it took quite a while forher to get comfortable enough with me to do this. It's a hugegift, and I don't take it lightly.

my 2 used to when I first got them now they just dont chin me or lick me.

That piccie of the mum and baby is the cutest ever!!!

She has pulled at my clothes before. Also, she likes to dig at my clothes. How come?

i just love bunny kisses. Im fortunate to have abunny that kissed me within 1 month of having him. He kisses me all thetime i hold him up to my face and kiss him and he licks me back. a lottimes ill lay on the floor by him and pet him, and he'll lick my face,ill even try to pull away and he'll move closer to my face.

ps
your bunny is adorable!

Latest posts

Back