Bunny in a fire place

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Jack

Reaction score
I dunno what is with these lil craziestoday. While the girls were out Cala managed to get into thefireplace and get ash dust all over her. The box that is infront of the fireplace must have gotten moved somehow and she thesqueezed behind wood panel and through the chain-link screen to getback there. She is a real dusty mess.

I've spent the last twenty minutes combing, brushing, blow drying, andshaking her fur trying to get as much of the ash out that Ican. I dunno if the ash poses a serious health risk or notsince it is just burned wood. Should I be concerned?

Well I haven't noticed Cala acting strangely/sickly so I guess/hope everything will be fine.

It was actually kind of funny. Elsa saw her peeking outbehind the wood panel. We couldn't help but laugh at her longdusty fur.

Our fireplace was the favorite play spot for mytwo girl rabbits. Luckily, we'd never used it, so it wasclean.

We put gas logs in last winter, so we bought a big screen to go infront of the fireplace. It's too heavy for them tomove. They tried to move it for a long time and finally gaveup. Baby got a toenail stuck in the screen and pulled it out,so she stopped trying.

Latest posts

Back