Bunny Human Calculator!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rex is 49, and Peanut is almost 42.

They're over twice my age! :p

aww i never realised how old russel is .. he is22.37 years old, roxy is 19.25 years old, i have no idea about flop butthe babies are 3.5 years old - they're getting so old so fast..... I am92.96 years - wow!

Thanks Bunnymommy, thats really great,
Leanne :p

the calculaor was aneat thing but upon investigating andnavigating the site i becamequite disturbed , Ihave been looking for a showrabbit and these people thrutheir good intentions have ruined manygood show rabbits , Iunderstand altering a rabbitfor its health but hena rabbit is under a year oldand someone would help outthis type of place why alterit and actually losemoney that could be helping so manymore rabbits > there ivented i will shut up now .

:shock::shock::shock:i'm 92.5 years inbunny.....since i don't know Bramble or Briar's i'm gonna try theKits(they're like six days old...).......i entered the Kits as .25 of amonth and it came up with 15.61.....so young, yet so old.

L-E

280 isn't old....... is it???

I just love that BunnyMommy. It is so fun. Here's ours lol and it's not pretty:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Christa and Hopi: 1.75 yrs. old

Apollo: 22.85

Jeremy: 75.54

Me: 206.16

Tina

Bramble Briar86 wrote:
:shock::shock::shock:i'm 92.5 years in bunny.....since idon't know Bramble or Briar's i'm gonna try the Kits(they're like sixdays old...).......i entered the Kits as .25 of a month and it came upwith 15.61.....so young, yet so old.

L-E
hey, are you sure that didnt take it as 25 months as when i entered my kits as 2months old, it came up as 3.5 years:)

Leanne

looking back at old posts , thought this was neat and wanted to bump it back up!

Latest posts

Back