Bunny House

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serenz

Reaction score
I'm thinking of making a bunny house something like a play house but I'm not sure how big it should be. Should I make it tall enough so he can sit up? or just big enough for him to squeeze in and dig inside?

houses.jpg

house2.jpg

house3.jpg

This is some that I've found on the net but these are tooooo big and the last one is too small..

Any suggestions?

I looove the second one, that's so cute!
Is it for inside, or for outside, serenz?
If for outside, as a hutch, the first ones are not too big really. If for inside, as just a play house, maybe you can just scale down the second, or scale up the last, so that they'd be the right size.

Hi Hazel-Mom it's for the inside. I don't know how big the house should be? It's more like a play house cuz it'stoo hot here in singapore for them to sleep in the house.

Should the house be tall enough for them to sit up? long enoug for them to stretch? or do they like small space? since rabbits like to burrow? :?

hi serenz!

my buns don't have a bunny house, but they do have a few large cardboard boxes with entrances and exits cut out. they love lounging around inside, most of the time they're all stretched out, or flopped out.. other times they're in the meatloaf position. they also dig a lot inside the boxes

so..i think something big enough for your buns to sit up and stretch out in should be just nice. i like the black house on the left, and its double-storey too, nice :D if you want the bunny house to double-up as a digging area, you could place some shredded paper in one corner of the house..

I think those houses are ADORABLE!!

I wanted to also let ya know that I altered the pics so that they wouldn't make the page all stretchy. :)

Hi Somebunny

Suggestions noted! Thanks! :D

Hi Maherwoman

Thanks for the adjustment. :)

Hi GoingBackToCali

I like the 1st one, there's small openings on the top for birds. I think..

How I wish I have a place big enough for that..

Latest posts

Back