Bunny hiding places

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyJuneAngel

Reaction score
The girls didn't get a lot of roaming time earlier today because I took the kids to the pool in the middle of the day. We were letting them have some free roam time this evening. It is bedtime for the kids so they were doing their bedtime routine stuff and my daughter went upstairs. I hear laughter and here she comes down the stairs with Hunny in her arms (3 legged Hunny). She says "guess who I found upstairs?" LOL Hunny was really exploring tonight! It was no wonder I couldn't find her downstairs when I started looking. I thought she might have been under the couch since that is a popular hiding spot for her.

After that, my daughter went to put both girls away in their cage and we couldn't find Winter. Gone. We looked in all the usual places (she loves to lay in the bathroom or by Thumper's enclosure) but no Winter. We finally found her... in the laundry room behind the dryer. Oops. I was frantic for a few minutes until we found her. We usually put a gate up so that the girls only have access to the living room, kitchen, play room (their room), office and small bathroom. This time the kids moved the gate when they started their evening bedtime routine and the girls took it as a great reason to run down the hall to explore. Time to be more careful about the gate!

That's funny Twigs has had acess to pretty much the whole house but will not go down the hall for anything. I don't think he likes the tile. But he does lay in wait for us to open our bedroom door :pand makes a run for it everytime.

Good thing you found them I would have been STRESSed myself.

Latest posts

Back