Bunny had a scare :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitfarmer

Reaction score
I feel so bad about it too. I kept telling him i was sorry:( This morning i was giving the rabbits their greens, refilling their hay, and refilling their water dishes.

I was dealing with our rabbit, peanut butter. Gave him his greens and saw that his water container was low. So i went to the sink filled it up. Only when i went to put it in the hutch the thing slipped out of my hand fell to the bottom of the hutch, right beside peanut butter. The lid flew off and all of the water splashed all over peanut butter and myself.

Poor bunny ran and hid in the corner for a while. I went and refilled the water, and by the time i got back he was back to eating his greens like nothing happened. This time when i put the water in the hutch i made sure i had a firm grip so it didn't slip.:biggrin2:

Of course when i went to fill another water container i dropped it in the sink and lost all the water! Argh! I have butter fingers today

He'll get over it. I dumped Thumpers water on his head last week. It was his fault though as he decided to nudge the bottom when I went to place it in his cage.

I'm thinking buns can be more forgiving then we give them credit for. Sounds like it was harder on you than Peanut Butter!

I bent over the other day pick up Agnes. When I stood up, I hit my head on the arm of my treadmill HARD. Not only did it make a huge loud noise, but it shook me and Agnes. It hurt bad and ii lost my balance with Agnes still in my arms. I gave her a kiss and said sorry and set her down thinking she had been traumatized and was terrified...but she hopped back over to me as I'm rubbing my head almost as if to say, I'm okay...but are you?

She wasn't even phased. My head still hurts :)

I knocked a 24 oz. mug of ice water all over Snowball once.

PaGal wrote:
He'll get over it. I dumped Thumpers water on his head last week. It was his fault though as he decided to nudge the bottom when I went to place it in his cage.

similar situation here, only it involved pellets. I was trying to put pellets in the feeder and one of the adult female rabbits got so excited that she knocked all of the pellets out of my hand onto her head.

Latest posts

Back