Bunny habbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babymommy

Reaction score
I've read on this board about other's bunniesnipping at them for attention and such, and i always thought, how ourBaby doesn't do that. She just nudges us for attention (whichshe isn't laking in the first place). I was kinda glad wedidn't have the nipping problem......

spoke to soon. Last week, she started the scrathing at ourfeet and tugging our pants leg. So I would of course, obligeher requests and gives her even more pets and attention......now as ofthis weekend, we have graduated to the occassional nip at thefoot. I was lying in the floor with Baby, petting her andtalking to her. So she moves down to my knees, and startstugging on my jeans at the knee, and i pet her more. Then shemoves down to my foot and.............you guessed it, she nipped, nothard, just a little. I said ouch and told her no, but shetried it again last night. What gets me is, we can be alreadypetting her, and she still does this.

Thanks! It's very funny actually, andvery interesting. I'll read about things on here one day anda couple of weeks later, Baby proves this board to be so true.

I feel your pain, Babymommy!

Fauna's like that. I couldn't be giving her any more love andattention and those nips still happensometimes."OUCH" does work,I just hopesooner rather than later. :?

-Carolyn

LOL I say 'ouch' when Henry chews my jeans too, it might stop him trying to rip my best ones! hmmm... not likely!

Henry has a habit when he findsa piece of clothing (once itwas a sheet, then a sock, then Dan's best trousers) of digging it upunder and through his back legs. He also bites and then kindof flattens it out with his front paws in a kind of pouncingaction. He goes mad when he finds something in front of thewashing machine for him to play in. :D

"OUCH" works well unless you have a bunny like Mocha! You say "OUCH" and he does it again! I swear he likes to cause me pain!

Latest posts

Back