Bunny Fun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mochajoe

Reaction score
Not sure if there is a better place for this....but just having fun with bunnies...taking photos and just wanted to share! We love our bunnies!

Reeses is a 7 month old Blue Fawn Harlequin Holland Lop and a "mama's boy" all the way!

Pretzel is a 10 week old Chocolate Harlequin Holland Lop and the most mellow, laid back baby bunny ever!

We also have two other bunnies....Funfetti is a 6 month old Tricolor Holland Lop who thinks she is a mini lop! And Cheerios is a 5 month old Blue Tort Holland Lop who is NOT photogenic! Pictures another time!

Reeses 4 2013.jpg

Pretzel 2013.jpg

I think this is a good place to post this :)

And what adorable bunnies you have! I especially like the bunny in the last picture.

I can't wait to see pictures of your other two, I bet they are adorable :adorable:

Oh, your bunnies are so adorable I just want to hold them & hug them! lol Wonderful pix! Hope you can get the other two buns to let you photograph them so we can ooooooh & ah them too! lol

Sqwee...I just wanna squish their wittle cheekies :) Im looking into getting a holland lop as well, waiting for them be to sexed!

Here are our other two....Cheerios is the blue tort.....he is a character! Funfetti is our tri color....she is a sweet girl! Neither of them are very photogenic...but you all get the idea! I am SOOOO crazy about my bunnies! Just glad I found Rabbits Online so the I have a group of people I can share my craziness with....some just don't understand!!!! LOL

Cheerios 4 2013.jpg

Fetti 4 2013.jpg

Latest posts

Back