Bunny flop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirbyultra

Reaction score
Kirby has been flopping over on his side an *awful* lot in the last two days. Is he just very relaxed and happy or could there be something else?

When he flops over, he's completely on his side, head and all. He's really relaxed, breathing normally, eyes slightly closed. From afar it looks like he... croaked :(But he looks really peaceful, like he's sleeping.

I was just wondering if this was normalbecause he used to only flop over once a week or so. Suddenly in the last couple days he's bunny flopping all the time. He flopped over about 8 times today alone. Is that weird??? Or a good sign you think?

I think I am overthinking... :ph34r2

New blankie? new rug? new smelly stuff in the house?

Bo will flop a lot more on a blanket against a wall vs. a blanket in the middle of a room.....

I have been spoiling him more since I am going on vacation for 2 weeks, I wanted him to have more fun with me around. Just a few more treats than usual. I als give him ore food at mealtime because he lost a bit of weight. I didn't think it'd be such a dramatic thing for him!

It's comfortable probably. Plus, if he's out playing more - he's just tiring out and needing a break.

There are times when I let Bo out and he goes back to get in his "bed" area and doesn't even want to play. When Tony is cold, he's more likely to snuggle next to us than go play on the floor.....

You should see www.lolbunnies.com !! I love it!! This is my recent favorite:
6a00e55473fd29883301116843f4a2970c-800wi

Oh and I think he's just extra happy because of the extra attention and food.

Latest posts

Back