Bunny Fleece Blanket

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwarf_Angel04

Reaction score
I have been searching ALL over for a bunnyfleece. I have gone all over at different material places and finallyfound one! I had looked all over including places in Minnasota,SouthDakota, Ohio, and Indiana. I finally came upon one and this one justhappened to NOT be easter orianted and was just 'perfect'.:DIt almosts looks like a 'kid' blanket! LOL! We are all'kids' at heart when it comes to bunnies tho!

Here's the bunny material up close......
bunnymaterial.jpg

And the finished product.......
bunnyblanket.jpg

Its one of the many blankets I've made.;)I just took pics of the rest of the blankets that I've madethat are still in my pocession. ;)

I made this blanket a couple months ago... I hadwent througha big want to make blankets.. made 12 in a matterof a week! This was my very first time making a blanket and it took me3 hours! I was measuring extactly and everything. Never again to Imeasure exactly as it doesn't matter when its done. :p
blanket001.jpg

Here's another one I made in January...
blankets009.jpg

I made the following including the bunny blanket within the last week...

This one is for my cousin's girlfriend....
blankets008.jpg

blankets007.jpg

This is for a my 'rabbit sister'.....

blankets005.jpg

blankets006.jpg

This next blanket is for another close rabbit friend...

blankets001.jpg

blankets002.jpg

And this one is for me along with the bunny and the first two blankets shown here...

blankets003.jpg

I've made many more then these but these and the only ones I have pictures of... :?

AnnaS wrote:
I have a fleecy blanket with a rabbit on it, its green.
I couldn't find bunny fleece anywhere around here and as getting upsetcause its easter time! LOL! I'm glad the only one I foundhappened to have a non-easter look to it. :p

I think the one I have is from Bay(is it only canadian store?)

I just got it as a present at a baby shower.

AnnaS wrote:
I think the one I have is from Bay(is it only canadian store?)

Awww... Congrats on your upcoming buddle of joy! I live wherewe don't have a lot of 'chain stores' but I've never heard of Baybefore so it must be a Canadian Store. :D

Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
AnnaS wrote:
I think the oneI have is from Bay(is it only canadian store?)

Awww... Congrats on your upcoming buddle of joy! I live wherewe don't have a lot of 'chain stores' but I've never heard of Baybefore so it must be a Canadian Store. :D
Thank you:)

You're very welcome! Babies are soo adorable! I surely don't want onemy own yet LOL! I love holding them and as soon as theycrysending them off to their mothers. LOL!

We love the tiedfleece blankets too! We made several for the different sports that weparticipate in. They are great for the football games! SLG has a coupletoo. They are so warm and snuggly!

I love the bunny one! Good Job!

Raspberry

This is the exact same pattern I bought 9 yrs ago(but in pink backround) and made a "bunny" for my daughter. She had aFischer Price blanket with a type of puppet bunny head to it, she couldstore her pacifier in the head and it was yellow check with a sateenedging. It was lost on a trip into the city and she sobbed for 2 days.She was just under 2 at the time so I found this pattern and made 4"bunnies". I still have 2 stored away in the closet....maybe I"ll givethem to her when she gets married :)
Lisa

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
We love the tied fleeceblankets too! We made several for the different sports that weparticipate in. They are great for the football games! SLG has a coupletoo. They are so warm and snuggly!

I love the bunny one! Good Job!

Raspberry
You got that right! We have them in our living room and people 'fight'over them LOL! I have my favorites and so do the other family members.The ones I've made are the popular ones too LOL! I have real heavyblankets, then nice a soft light weight ones. Kinds of all warmths. :p

Pipp wrote:
It'sgorgeous! You made that? That's awesome!(I can't even make my bed, much less a blanket!) ;)

SAS

Its not hard at all!

They are called "No Sew Blankets" very easy to make.. all ya need is anice open floor, scissors, and know how to make a square knot. ;)

I love that DA! So cute! I'd like to have one like that only the Beatrix Potter bunnies!

I like that horse one also! Love that material!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I love that DA! So cute! I'd like tohave one like that only the Beatrix Potter bunnies!

I like that horse one also! Love that material!
I wish there was a place that you could make your own fleece pattern. I'd make one with my first real herd DH buck. :p

Oooooh, very cool blankets.... Love the bunny pattern :)

Latest posts

Back