Bunny Fishing!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyjade

Reaction score
Grab a fishin pole, tie on some leafy greens and let the fun begin! :dude:

Video- http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/kellyjade613/?action=view&current=Rabbitses047.flv

They stayed interested till all the greens were gone, which was about 15 minutes. Fun times:biggrin2:

Pictures:

bunfish17.jpg

bunfish13.jpg

bunfish6.jpg

LOL maybe my picky buns who are too cool for playtime will like that game because it involves FOOD!!

So adorable! I am going to try that with my bunnies! You know, you could also teach them tricks using your idea too! Well, beg for sure. Just do that, and then when they stand up to reach it, (if you have a clicker, click) and say beg! ;)

It looks VERY entertaining *dashes off to find fishing pole....or a stick to use :p*

Emily

You guys should try it...I had way too much fun, haha. They're usually lazy in the afternoon, but it got them moving quick. Apollo came close to tipping over a few times, she was reaching so far..:shock:

I got the bunny basket at the dollar store around Easter time, its a good hay holder.:)

I'm actually going to move this over to the nutrition and behavior section. I think that it's important to have fun things like this for bunnies to be challenged to get their hay/treats.

I also think it's a great game and that's important to their health and behavior also.

Great Idea! and I am going to play it with mine as soon as I have the chance to make one! :)

Back