bunny firsts

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leowyldemi

Reaction score
stewie and i had a first today, lately he's been more playful, and hungrier(he might be going through a growth spurt or an adolecent stage, i don't know if that happens with bunnies as i got howie when he was already through that stage.). today he actually sat up and let me pet him! he also nibbled and licked my fingers, i had just woken up so i know there was nothing on my hands except maybe some sweat or something. this is very exciting for me and put me in such a good mood!it's the first time he's reached out to me instead of the other way around:D

Such a lovely feeling, to have a little bunny reach out to you that way. Congratulations to you and Stewie!

Aww that is so sweet. I agree that it is always such a nice feeling :)

Awwww, how cute... i still get excited when i see things for the first time...

just the other day i seen Boomer eat poop (Cecals *spelling?)... i know its not something ti get excited about but i seen it and i never seen it before so it was exciting! LOL
I'm yet to get a yawn or a tongue poking out photo yet... but the day i do you will all be seeing and hearing about it......!

Back