Bunny fell

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmaskye

Reaction score
My bunny fell from a height of maybe 3-4 feet. She is 8 weeks old. She landed on her feet and has been hopping like usual although I have noticed that she has been resting in her bed more than usual today... I’m wondering if she is simply just tired or if she is injured. I put a blanket on her just Incase. Any replies will help, thank you!

Attachments

• 240D8BDE-9AEE-4C1A-8700-D08F3E32CF50.jpeg
    240D8BDE-9AEE-4C1A-8700-D08F3E32CF50.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 12
Check her feet when she walk around and see if she is limping. If she is eating and drinking normal and doesn't seem hurt, just see how she does for a while. She should be fine so long as she eats, drinks, poops, and walks normally. Your rabbit is adorable!

My bunny fell from a height of maybe 3-4 feet. She is 8 weeks old. She landed on her feet and has been hopping like usual although I have noticed that she has been resting in her bed more than usual today... I’m wondering if she is simply just tired or if she is injured. I put a blanket on her just Incase. Any replies will help, thank you!
She's adorable.
Keep an eye on her , If she's pooping and eating that great as @helena said.

I hope she's okay.
And if not already Provided give hidey

Check her feet when she walk around and see if she is limping. If she is eating and drinking normal and doesn't seem hurt, just see how she does for a while. She should be fine so long as she eats, drinks, poops, and walks normally. Your rabbit is adorable!
Thank you so much for your help, she is drinking/eating/pooping like normal and I don’t notice any limping. She has been stretching every now and then though... And yes, she is so cute!

i dont really know exactly what it is but i would contact a vet or she may just be a little bit more careful now and shes just trying to rest like that must've been traumatic!

Thank you so much for your help, she is drinking/eating/pooping like normal and I don’t notice any limping. She has been stretching every now and then though... And yes, she is so cute!
My bunny is in hospital at the minute, he is nine months old and jumped about 6 feet. He is not in hospital for this reason, but he is always stretching

Back