bunny feeties are soo cute

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babbitlover

Reaction score
i just love bunny feet, they are so cute, ofcourse not on a key chain lol, they have the cutest little thumperfeet. who else loves bunny feet!

lol, yeah they rae grgeous. so is all parts ofthe bunny though!!! the most gorgeous feet are on my baby rabbitsthough - they are like twice the size of the rabbits themselves - ok sothats exaggerating but they are so cute, fluffy and big!!! Leanne :)

yea i was holding sammy when i posted this, andshe is still preactically a baby, shes about 2 months maybe. there feetare sooo cute. i have kits too, and there feet are adorable with therelittle claws

aww, how old are your kits? How many are there?and what breed were the mum and dad? I love finding out about all kits,they're just soo sweet!!!!!!!! as are all rabbits but with mine growingso fast, its nice to hear about others too. Leanne :)

the kits are 3 days old, theres 4, themomma is a holland lop and the dad is a mini rex, there is one multicolor, 2 gray (with small pink splashes) and 1 brown with pink on itsunderside. (it isnt possible for them to have solid colored babies isit?) heres the pics. thats one baby, the babies in the nest, the mom,the dad, blue, and sammy

aww, they are really sweet. Mine didnt even startto get their colour til 2 weeks, i thought they were going to be plainwhite but now they have light grey noses, ears, feet and a black patchon their tails. I really must post some pics very soon to explain whati mean but i doubt it will come out on the camera. At first i thoughthey were going to be just like their mum, now i am thinkin moretowards their dads side. Thats how much they have changed. Have youseen the pics of my rabbits on other posts or would you like me to postthem again. leanne :)

yes please if you dont mind. mine surprised mecause they all had color. they are so soft and squirmy when i pick themup to check them, and im afraid im going to break them, lol. and theylove to dig.

aww, yah, mine are soo tame now though - i handlethem alot since they opened their eyes, they even chase the cats atthis young age - but obviously i protect them but the cats run away -its so funny. The dad protects them too which is gorgeous. Anyway, hereis the dad - he is a himalayan rex and this is where i thinkthey are getting their grey noses etc from as when we got him his noseetc was grey and is now dark black, so i am now assuming he started allwhite like these did. I am glad they are getting some colour as iwanted them to.

and here is the mum - she is a small lionhead andis doing a great job. I dont think they will look much like her nowthough as she is plain white and they're well... not, lol. leanne

Btw, i will post some pics of the babies as soon as poss

those bunnies are beautiful, amazing, wow, congrats, i bet the babies will be beutiful

luc ky is white and black and cameron has alot ofcolors, none of the babys will be solid colors will they? is that evenpossible

oh wow cool. i think the pink and black will lookjust like lucky, i think the pink will be white, and the black spotswill either be brown or black spots

Back