Bunny Fashion Question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

I am going to have a photo shoot done with my bunny for Easter and was wondering where some of you get clothes for rabbits. Could he simply wear an outfit made for small dogs if I modify it a little to better fit him? I'm just curious. Thanks

Yep dog outfit's work great. I have a shirt for my boy.
DSCF3006.jpg

I dressed my two up in clothes from build a bear and found that they fit really well.
It does depend on the size of your bun though. Mine are each between 4 and 4.5 lbs.

Some bunnies won't tolerate it.

Some rabbits will tolerate being dressed up, but they aren't happy about it. Some would rather die... or make you die... than wear clothes! lol Toby tolerates it, but is not happy about it, whatsoever. Check out this disapproval!

Toby was NOT happy about this!

Hi, I've made outfits for mine. I've also bought stuff on sale at Wallymart. A good palce to get little hats is from dollar stores, I'll buy a stuffed animal with a hat on, and just take it off and use it for the bunnies. I've also made them Easter Bonnets.

Here's Jackie in her Easter Bonnet.

DSC00560.jpg

Susan :)

One thing about bunny clothes is never let them wear them while you aren't supervising them, they can get tangled up in them and choke or injure themselves :)

Latest posts

Back