Bunny dating

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ape337

April
Reaction score
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone here has done some bunny dating with other RO members that have foster bunnies? For instance, if a member has a single bunny and didn't want to run out and buy a second bunny, have it fixed, then hope the new bunny bonds with the old bunny.

I've heard that it works out nicely if a bunny is given a chance to pick out their own mate/partner? I just see the rescue me section pop up and wondered if it could be useful to try a love connection to make it easier for the bunnies to get a forever home? Maybe have a "bunny singles" section on the forum? Like -single, male, neutered lop in search of a life mate, only altered bunnies need apply? Just an example. Maybe regional members could do dates and see if their buns get along?

Just thinking....:biggrin2:

It seems to work better when a bunny picks his/her partner. Like Match.com for bunnies.

I guess I'm selfish, all my bunnies have bonded to me and my husband and are happy with their own individual space and individual time spent with both of us.

K:)

I think that would be great! I have a soon to be neutered male who I'm hoping to get a friend once he is fixed, but I'm so worried that for some reason they won't get a long and I'll have to give the other bun up, or keep them separate.

Back