Bunny Crack!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovebunnyok

Reaction score
I just got a mini bale of Oat Hay from binkybunny! I put some in his play house, and haven't seen him since...that was 15 minutes ago!! This is bunny crack!! :shock:

I don't think I have ever tried oat hay. I may have to try it now. You ordered your online from binkybunny?

Yeah. The only reason why I got it was because they give a free gift with every order. I had ordered Tupper a mini haven playhouse, and they sent a little package of oat hay and pumpkin cookies as the free gift.

They are sending that to everyone in October. So order something, and they will send the small bag of oat hay for your bun to try! It's cool! My Tupper loves the pumpkin cookies as well! :biggrin2:

Muffin is the same way about Oat hay! It really comes in handy when you're worried about gut motility--just throw some oat on the rack and they chow down enough to push anything through!

I am really excited about it because Tupper was so blah about all the other hay. I just thought he wasn't a hay bunny, but with this stuff he will sit forever and just munch away!! :D

Latest posts

Back