bunny clothes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowgirlup9

Reaction score
so i wanted to get belvedere a sweater...cuz ithink it's cute...anyways i know i can get them at claire's and suchbut not sure what size...he's about 5 pounds...any suggestions?

~rachel

Savannah1687 wrote:
Haley wrote:
I just buy thedoggie XS size..its usually just about right for my boys :D
Extra Small -ROFL-......Rabbit has to have a medium :roflmao:

what im confused!!

no idea what size as i have never bought any clothes for the bunniesalthoguth that would be very cute. ive dressed them in little dollsclothes before and that was very cute! ill find some pics!

i have foudn the disc with my baby bunnie pics on! they were so cute nto that they wont be now!

here are a few of the pics i have of them dressing up -

Picture44.jpg

Picture114.jpg

Picture79.jpg

Picture57.jpg

Banana2.jpg

i also strated to try to make Daisy a skirt so ill see if i can find that!

hunnybunny63 wrote:
Savannah1687 wrote:
Haley wrote:

what im confused!!

no idea what size as i have never bought any clothes for the bunniesalthoguth that would be very cute. ive dressed them in little dollsclothes before and that was very cute! ill find some pics!

She's saying that her bun (Rabbit) has to wear a medium. Not that all rabbits have to.

thricekitty wrote:
hunnybunny63 wrote:
Savannah1687 wrote:
Haley wrote:

what im confused!!

She's saying that her bun (Rabbit) has to wear a medium. Not that all rabbits have to.

thanks thats really cleared it up!

Back