Bunny Castle by Bunny Bliss - new toy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boisterous

Reaction score
Hi all, a friend recently told me about this Bunny Castle (Bunny Bliss: top-quality bunny toys by bunny parents) by Bunny Bliss which has gotten some fanfare on Facebook. I'm sympathetic to people trying to start a small business in the middle of the COVID-19 crisis, so wanted to show these guys some love.

We've pledged to buy two Bunny Castles, and if they're as well-built as attractive as the photos look, we'll be thrilled. Our rabbit loves to climb and also burrow under stuff, especially in the middle of the day when it's hot or at night when he's resting. Right now, we have are some pretty unsightly cardboard boxes that we saved from online purchases, as well as a "rabbit tunnel" which has lost its shape after a few weeks.

Has anyone here tried these? Any recommendations for similar toys (either from stores or Do-It-Yourself)? Thanks.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    183.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    210.6 KB · Views: 6
I made my girls a digging box out of a cardboard box and shredded paper I bought online (as I can’t get to the office, paper shreddings are now hard to come by!). For a few days I thought they were just going to eat it 🙄 but Hazel seemed to finally understand what it was for today 🙌🏻❤️

Attachments

• 00DC9B7B-DE44-4BF4-BB17-A2CD6F49DF3A.jpeg
    00DC9B7B-DE44-4BF4-BB17-A2CD6F49DF3A.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 5
Those are super cute! I have a castle coming in the post by a small business called ‘cosyscastles’ here in the UK. But I also made a castle out of an empty 5kg hayboxclub box! Which Apollo loved! I didn’t take any pictures of it in it’s full glory (lol) but i have one of Apollo on top of it, and one of it in the corner

Attachments

• 3F61A404-4E53-4F8D-9A30-69F42F8DA718.png
    3F61A404-4E53-4F8D-9A30-69F42F8DA718.png
    503.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 06B86320-9700-4ABC-9F09-FBCEAC838F43.jpeg
    06B86320-9700-4ABC-9F09-FBCEAC838F43.jpeg
    260.7 KB · Views: 7
We also have a dig box which is just a plastic Rubbermaid bin filled with shredded paper . We then throw some pellets into the bin when the rabbit is getting rambunctious and then he goes digging in the bin. Keeps him occupied for 10-20 minutes depending on how many pellets we put in. By the end of it he can be pretty exhausted and just rests, which is great, since it means he isn't chewing our carpet or books as he so often does.

Back