Bunny cake

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djluster

Reaction score
I just finsihing making my daughters birthday cake, She is having her 6th birthday tomorrow and she wanted to have a bunny party since she is in love with all the bunnies we have, So I made her a Dutch birthday cake since that is what we raise. She is planing on having a bunny race and we are going to have a buny hop race as well.I just hope the cake makes it tell tomorrow it is alittle top heavy and is trying to spit.

photo23.jpg

I love it!! I just wanna give it cheek rubs, but then I might wanna eat my hands. Looks amazing, hopefully the party goes well and have fun :)

This just reminded me that my mum made me a bunny cake for my very first birthday... there are pictures of me somewhere faceplanting into her wonderful work of art.

Poor mum.

Hi Danny, it's lovely. Is it vanilla or chocolate? YUM YUM

Hey do you have any of the wooden sticks that people use to make Shish Ka Bobs? I would get a couple and put them in the cake I think that would stop it from falling. Am i making sense?:? I know what I'm trying to say, not sure i'm explaining myself right. :shock:Oh it's time to go home YEAH a weekend off.

Happy Party.

Susan:)

Party is at 5, she wanted to put on her invitations for everyone to bring there bunnies but we are the only ones with bunnies. Thank you everyone for your nice replies

Back