Bunny bytes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightPoet00

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered anything from Bunny Bytes? Howlong does the standard shipping taking, usually? I'm on the east coast,btw.

Thanks!

Beth :)

I use to buy a lot of Oreo's toys and treats fromthere all the time. They have really cute christmas stockings full oftoys/treats. They ship pretty quickly, im on the east coast as well& from what i remember it took about 3-5 business days or so.
~pam

hiya buck, things have been kinda crazy here ivebeen so busy with housework. mom is doing well, she was released fromthe hospital the day after thanksgiving. she went to the doc on fri& had her staples removed. the doc said shes healing nicely &he said the pathologist report came back good.. the cancer hadn'tspread to the lymphnodes (not sure if thats how you spell it) & hesays nothing else showed up. hes going to double check the results withthe pathologist & let my mom know for sure next fri. so hopefullythat'll be the end of it :) i'll try to pop in as much as i can betweenworking & running errands!
hope all is well with you!
~pam

Latest posts

Back