bunny business section is closed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leaf

Reaction score
Is there a way to open the rescue board for the publics viewing? I just "spammed" so many places with the fundraising links and the featured rescue threads but I'm worried that people will ignore the postings BECAUSE they are forced to join.

I almost need the links to back up what I'm posting elsewhere. Otherwise it looks like I'm just trying to sell items and get members for a forum.

:?

Maybe the Rescue section should be a catagory of its own? It's very important in my opinion. That and the Infirmary.

Anyhow, I hope we can find a solution to that Leaf.

Nope, never closed Rescue Me, it's still open. I originally had a 'Members Only except Rescue Me' on the title, but it was too long and awkward.

Infirmary is closed, though. They'd have to join to post regardless, so nothing has really changed. They can look up info in the Library, just can't post a question, as usual.

s

Pipp wrote:
Nope, never closed Rescue Me, it's still open.

s
That sounds good. When I have a chance or run across a match, I'll refer people who are looking for a pet rabbit to the posts on the rescue forum.

Latest posts

Back