Bunny Bump on the Head

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

So I put greens down for both the girls earlier, but Kiki seemed totally oblivious it was there and plonked herself in my bedroom, whilst greedy Gi got stuck into the food.

I tried to coax Kiki out because because I didn’t want her to miss out on her dinner (Gigi would literally eat it all). I went to pick her up, but failed and she jumped from my hands and ran under the bed. She didn’t jump from any height, but in her haste to get down and under the bed, she hit her head on it on the way under.

I got her out from under there and have been monitoring her. She’s behaving totally normally, eating and drinking fine, purring away when I pet her, nothing obviously different, but should I still be concerned at all? Or do they have sturdy little heads that can take the odd bump?

We bump our heads without more ill effect than a head ache, small bump, or bruise. Rabbits should be the same. If there are no signs of loss of balance, lack of appetite, etc, I would think your bun should be fine. But if there are other symptoms or you are concerned at all, always best to have your bun checked by a knowledgeable rabbit vet.

Tha
We bump our heads without more ill effect than a head ache, small bump, or bruise. Rabbits should be the same. If there are no signs of loss of balance, lack of appetite, etc, I would think your bun should be fine. But if there are other symptoms or you are concerned at all, always best to have your bun checked by a knowledgeable rabbit vet.
Thank you very much. She’s still totally normal this morning, so I think she’s ok 😊

Latest posts

Back