Bunny Breeds(:

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlondiesBunnies

Reaction score
I'm curious as to what breed(s) of rabbits all of you have...

*List your rabbit's breeds, names, & anything special about them:)

XOXO:big kiss:

jersey wooly- rue is three months old, super fluffy, super sweet, and follows me like a puppy. general consistence is that she is a siamese sable.

flemish giant- nut puppet is about four months old, crazy, curious, and mischievous. he is a sandy.

Elton who is a...um...lionhead? Bahaha, see previous post's by me to understand...he's a Lionhead gone wild...aka..."teddy lionhead".
Nelson is a 11 week old Flemish Giant and super sweet. I love it when he stands up and pokes his wittle nose thru the squares on the NIC cage hahaha.

Flemish Giant female

Paddy O'Hara nickname trouble starter

Absolutely Fearless which is why I picked her over her extremely goofy brother

She is also very bossy

She is so sweet and the Therapy Rabbit who works at Vanderbilt and a local elementary school

She loves to go shopping with her dog at the local petstores

Holland Lop - Male

He is a trouble maker for sure, he'll get into everything. He likes getting in trouble because he'll binky right after being told not to do something LOL.
MY holland lop is a cuddle bug. I've heard that most aren't though.
He's REALLY active too.

Rhinelanders, Mini Satins, Polish, Mini Rex, Himalayan, Holland Lops, Mini Lop, New Zealand, Tan, Harlequin, Netherland Dwarf, Belgian Hareand many Dwarf Hotots.

I have 11 Dwarf Hotots:) They are my precious little angels. :innocent I'm not sure what I would do without them:) 7 are newborn babies. The other 4 are Bradley, Miko, Isabella, and Nala. :biggrin: Isabella and Nala are a few months old, they are the same age but not from the same litter. They act like sisters though. Isabella had wry neck a few days after we got her and Nala nursed her through it :nurse: It was darling to see :pray: (Mama)Miko is a little bit feisty she does what she wants, her way. Took her days to decorate her nest box how she wanted it before the babies came. She was very indecisive. Bradley is the sweetest bunny I've ever had:) Which is why he's my favorite... shh(;

Caramel: Broken Tort Mini Lop, loveable, playful, sweet, loves undoing her links.
Teddy: Blue Harlequin Lionhead, cuddly, stubborn, no incisors due to malocclusion, goes crazy for treats.
Augustus, AKA Gus: Blue Mini Rex, prefers his cage, kinda anitsocial, but handsome!

Foster buns:
Lucky: Californian mix, awesome bun! Super sweet personality, so loveable, big appetite, I would love to keep this guy, but praying for a great home for him...
Truffle: Agouti Lop mix, gentle, likes to be held, loves flipping her toys and boxes around.

Morgan - Mini Rex/Dutch mix? He's super sweet and an "old soul". He is my :hearts bunny.
Molly - Mini Rex/Holland Lop mix? She's very bossy, but sweet when she wants to be. She is bonded to Morgan and they are very much in love.
Sawyer - Dutch. He's very outgoing and a total love bug. Since his neuter, he is turning out to be much like my Morgan...very "old soul"-like.

Lilly- Flemish Giant Female, 7 month old Sandy color, very sweet

Bella- Flemish Giant Female, 2 years old Dark sandy, She is not that sweet i am giving her some time since she just had her kits 2 weeks ago

2 un named baby flemish giants- 2 weeks old Harlequin color

[align=center]Silas: He's a Flemish Giant... Flemish Giant mix... Chinchilla.... I DON'T KNOW. (he's 12 lb) XD He's chinchilla colored- or in Flemish Giant terms- light gray. The Humane Society said he was a Flemish Giant, so that is what I call him. He's suuuch a nice rabbit. Very laid back and lazy. All he wants is attention and love. He is always sticking his head out for love and always licking everyone. He's great with kids, as long as they aren't in his way, then he nudges and nips. He hates being picked up though. He gets spooked easily and thumps a lot. (It'S LOUD!) He'll be three years old in June.

Sabriel: He's a blue dutch, and the greatest rabbit.. ever. He's a licker- but only if I pet him first. He is so calm most of the time, when he broke his leg and we had to get cast changes every Monday- they could do it while he was awake (we also had to because he does bad under anesthetic). He was a bit skittish when he was with Solara- cause he'd just follow her, but now that they're separated (because of the broken leg) and he's all healed, he is so sweet. He comes running when called, he follows me, and he MELTS under pets. He's definitely my love bunny <3 He'll be 2 years old in September.

Solara: Mini-rex mix I think? Not sure. She's a chestnut agouti colored rabbit. She used to be super lovey (even licked!) until after her spay and bonding to Sabriel. I can tell she loves attention and pets, but she grunts and attacks me otherwise. I've tried so many approaches to get her to like me again. My new approach is just ignore her attacking me, pet her nicely, and tell her she's a good girl and just talk all sweet to her o.e She'll be two years old in September.

Jenny is a 3+ year old mixed breed, very smart and sweet, super high energy and curious..not always graceful though lol

Peepers is an 11 month old Dwarf Hotot, she's super sweet and curious, she "must" be involved in everything that goes on and must explore everything that might possably be new, very much a busy body.

I have 3 Rex - Zora, Phalix, and Apollo.

4Mini Rex - Stella, Kailua, Dallas, and Rowdy. Stella and Kailua are pregnant, so our Mini Rex numbers will go up soon. :)

5 Netherland Dwarfs - Mia, Abby, Sleet, Bear, and Heather. Mia has 2 kits, and Abby was due on May 7th, still no babies yet. Heather had one kit, but unfortunately we lost her at 3 weeks of age. :/

and then 1 Holland/Dutch cross, Magic.

I'm actually shocked that I have more Nethies than MR, because I just got started in this breed! Lol. Heather, Sleet, Dallas, and possibly Apollo we are looking for new homes for. We're going to do a herd evaluation and see what we need to improve and then go from there.

Emily

Michiko, English Lop

She's enormous and pretty much like a dog. She loves to eat, follow people around and chase the cat. Lol!

I was told Malachi was a florida white mix. Maybe with satin. He will be turning a year on the 24th of this month. Malachi is the sweetest boy ever. Expct for when he chew though my headphones. Gr. Not so sweet then. But i love him.

Mini Rex - Jezzabelle, who is the more affectionate of my two, loving her head rubs and overcoming her skittishness to get them

Hotot cross - Martie (Jezz's husbun), who is a little stinker and has the attitude of a rabbit 3 times his size, which makes just watching him a hoot :p

I have 6 Himalayans - Phil andFrenchy, and theiroffspring- Remy, Daisy, Cleo and Megan.Hopefully, I have a litter on the way. I found that Himmies love to have their nose and head scratched....they startle me sometimes because they will lunge towards the cage doorand stop as Iopen it,just to get a nose rub.

I just recently got a Polishand named him Austin. He's 3 months old and very sweet. I can't wait to see how he shows when he's a little older.

pamnock wrote:
Rhinelanders, Mini Satins, Polish, Mini Rex, Himalayan, Holland Lops, Mini Lop, New Zealand, Tan, Harlequin, Netherland Dwarf, Belgian Hareand many Dwarf Hotots.

You raise Harlequins too?!!

The breeds we have are:

Harlequins, English Lop, American Fuzzy Lop, and Flemish Giant

jack sparrow-mini lop is very sweet and trusting considering his past before coming to me. thinks he is a dog follows my dogs around carries his toys around his cage and sometimes out of it to. not sure of his age. he has to have teeth trimed often do to mis allignment. eclypse-black holland lop is here until her unexpected baby is old enough to leave and then she will be going to her new family. she is a bit shy and very protective of her baby.she was born mid october last year.
baby bunny-blue holland lop born 4-17-11 very sweet lets you do just about anything to her. is the unexpected child of eclypse. baby bunny will be staying with us until the right home is found(or unless my husband lets me keep her).

Latest posts

Back