bunny breeding business for sale only $150 bucks./posted this so someone could help with rescue

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bitsygiggles

Reaction score
Hi I don't know what catagory to post thisunder, so if this isin't the right place please move it, or tell me andI will try to move it (however that works)

I just want to bring this ad to someone qualified? attention?As I would hate to see someone think "hey maybe I could make some moneydoing THIS!" When they know nothing about rabbits, or if there is aneed or market for more..?

I hope if the person posting this ad is a member here, I am notoffending you by adding these links, just want to help find a good,safe home for the group of buns.

Note: I edited the post to remove the links of the rabbitsfor sale because it is against the policy of this forum to allow freeadvertising. I understand why you placed it here, but breederadvertisements cannot be placed on this board, even if the intentionsare to "rescue" those animals.

Pam

oh I 'm sorry, I didn't know. I guessI could explain it then? is that alright? it was just a postabout someone looking to rehome a bunch of pregnant bunnies. I justknow that thats a handful for just anyone to take on, so I was hopingto find someone with knowledge about bunny breeding and litters toreply to the 'ad' rather than someone just looking for a new'job'. I am sure that was the intent of the person posting aswell, but thought this was a better place to find a home for pregnantbunnies than the classifieds.

still learning the rules (though I did read them, guess it didn't ringbells when I first posted, but i get what you mean) sorry.

cheers!

Latest posts

Back