Bunny breed help?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BabieDuckie

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I tried to do my homework and went through this board to try to figure out what kind of bunny Pancakes is, but didn't have any luck. It very well could be that I just missed it. We're not really sure how old she is either and the picture doesn't really do a good job at showing her size. We think she might be 4-6 months old. Her color is starting to turn gray on her back; it started around her bottom and is moving its way up the rest of her body.
IMG_0031.jpg
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

IMG_0031.jpg
IMG_0031.jpg

How much does she weigh? If I had to guess, I'd go with some kind of NZ cross. But I'm far from an expert, so hopefully those in the know will jump in. The only thing I can tell you about Pancake is she's cute, cute, cute! :)

Thanks for your input, wendymac. We think she weighs about 3-4 lbs. I've been thinking about trying to weigh her on this mail scale I have, but of course, she doesn't stay still!

Thanks to everyone for their input so far!

ZRabbits - Thanks, she sure is sweet. She's young and very curious which sometimes gets her into trouble, but she's still sweet nonetheless. :)

Blaze_Amita - I Google'd New Zealand rabbits and I agree, she looks like one. Do you have any sort of idea of what she might be crossed with?

By the way, what is the etiquette of addressing other members on the board? By their member names or their real names, if given?

Latest posts

Back