Bunny Breed and Colour

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Muffet

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My daughter bought 2 gorgeous bunnies and 2 months later we had 3 baby bunnies. Now it is almost time to find a home for our little ones but we do not know what breed or colour to advertise them as. Any suggestion where I can start looking for some information on what breed and colour they are? Any help will do please:?

Thanks!! I will give this a try :biggrin:

Sorry for asking... Being my 1st time doing this. How exactly do I go ahead to post some pics? I have uploaded it but not sure that is the correct way of doing it :D

This is totally random and unrelated, but I noticed you're from Perth. That's where the comedian Tim Minchin is from. Holy crap I love that guy.

:p

And yes, post some pictures for us! We can give figuring out your bunny types a shot!

:biggrin2: What a good laugh I had and yes, Tim Minchin is from Perth! I uploaded some photos, not sure how to do this so that everyone can see it but gave it a try...Hopefully did it the right way:big wink:

16476_300825_030000003.jpg

16476_300825_030000002.jpg

16476_300825_020000001.jpg

16476_300825_020000000.jpg

To me they all look like mini lops, the first and second photo look blue tort, the third his harlequin, and the fourth is blue pointed. They are cute rabbits.

Latest posts

Back