Bunny bootys!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orions_girl16

Reaction score
I think that bunny butts are just the cutestthings ever!! and how rabbits eat if you get a good look at theirmouthes moving and everything I think thats just too cute! But nothincan beat a bunny booty! Gus lilbutt is just too cute! esp.when hes laying down sooo cute!my mom thinks thesame!Lol I had just given my rabbits a treat and watched themeat and i just thought it was too cute! Does anyone else share thislove for bunny butts or am I just one of the odd ones outta the bunch?Lol

I think baby bunny butts are the cutest!
These guys got put down today becauseofallthesnuffles symptoms.With raising rabbits you can'trisk having snuffle smyptoms. :X

babbitlover wrote:
THEY DIED!!!! No they are so cute
Yes, when raising and breeding rabbits for show you have to be VERYpicky on what can stay around. Rabbits that show any signs of diseasesthat are contagious can't stay around long as you risk the otherrabbits getting the disease. This morning a few of the kits couldhardly keep their balance and keep their eyes open.

Trust me, I wasn't happy about it!

Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
I think baby bunny butts are the cutest!
These guys got put down today becauseofallthesnuffles symptoms.With raising rabbits you can'trisk having snuffle smyptoms. :X
I amsorry for your loss. I just wish you hadn't posted about losing themhere too. I cried when I read your thread. I came to this post for alittle pick me upand cried again.

dajeti2 wrote:
Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
I thinkbaby bunny butts are the cutest!
I amsorry for your loss. I just wish you hadn't posted about losing themhere too. I cried when I read your thread. I came to this post for alittle pick me upand cried again.
I'm sorry....just wantedya'll to know thatthesewere the kits.:?No more talk in this thread aboutthese kits. ;)

Latest posts

Back