Bunny Bonding ?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luvit73

Reaction score
Well , Lola and Shadow have been at it for 4 daysnow . First two days , Lola did all the humping , Shadow did nothing .Now they are humping each other (although , I think Shadow may be doingpaybacks for the first two days , as she always humps Lola's head !):shock:They aren't hurting each other - just the humping , alittle mutual chasing , a bit of peeing on each other , and littletufts of black and white fur on the carpet ! My question is - how longwill this continue ? Also , is it possible they will ever becomefriends ?

Sorry, my two have been raised together and theonly time they did not get along and I had to separate them waspre-spaying....hopefully someone else though can give you some adviceon how long it takes for them to bond. Although I would think everycase is different with their personalities. Are they "fixed" and howold is each? I do wish Lola and Shadow the best of luck :)

Cher

The fact that they aren't being aggressive toeach oter is a good sign. The humping sounds more of a dominance thing,and once they find their 'place' things should start to settle down andhopefully bond together. Goodluck - Jan

Latest posts

Back