Bunny Boarder in Burnaby Area

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kohana

Reaction score
So I found this lady online through Craigslist who will board your bunny at her house for if you ever go on vacation or whatever (she is retired so she can watch your bun pretty much any time). I called her today to book Lola in for over Christmas as we are traveling 14 hours to go back home for Christmas. She seemed really nice and she only charges $14 a day. She will provide everything for your bunny except for the pellets as she doesn't want to change your bun's diet. She is located not too far from the Holdom skytrain station. Here is her name and number if anyone is interested :)

Michele
(604)320-1705

UPDATE: I took Lola here for the week that we left for the holidays. Michele is an awesome lady and took very good care of Lola. She has giant cages for each bunny and makes sure that they stick to their diets. She has you fill out a form before you leave. I will definitely be bringing Lola back to her again when we leave on holidays next summer :)

Latest posts

Back