Bunny Bath

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AstiBunners

Reaction score
So as of recent, Asti got into some dirt or something.:? I have no idea what but she is filthy! I have some of the spray bath and tried to brush and spray everything off. I would really like to give her a real bath. I know this can be difficult with rabbits, especially mine... She won't even stay put in the bunny burrito. Can you guys give me some tips on how to calm her down and bathe her?

Thanks!

I would try unscented baby wipes first. Baths are rather traumatic for buns and they stay wet for a very long time. With the heat now it isn't nearly the big deal it is during the winter though (unless she's in AC).

If you have to give her a full bath, I recommend the kitchen sink with a sprayer. That way you don't have to dunk her into water.

This is the shampoo I use. http://www.zootoo.com/pet-product/c...r-and-oatmeal-sensitive-skin-shampoo-for-cats
I got it for a disabled bun that had to have baths for health reasons.

If you're somewhere that's very humid right now, towel off well & maybe use a hair dryer on no heat until nearly but not quite 100% dry [depending on the temp].

Latest posts

Back