Bunny awareness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up to 74! Woo hoo! Only 26 to go! Amanda, I would love to see more of your fur babies:)

I 'rescued' both of my rabbits from pet shops =P lol Until recently I didn't actually realise that you could adopt rabbits because apparently our most well known shelter, the RSPCA, doesn't keep rabbits. I have recently found somewhere that does though. My next will definately be an adoption.

This is Cleo, she was my first rabbit and not at all planned for. I found her in a pet store and her hair was all patchy. When I asked about her they said they had rescued her and her fur was all matted so they had to cut a lot of it off. They told me that they kept bumping her price down because noone wanted her...so I just had to take her. Because of her rescue we are unsure of her age but approximately around 1 and a half years old.
cleoatthepark.jpg

This is Bambi. He is almost 5 months old and we also got him from a petstore as a husbunny for Cleo.
bambie.jpg

Perfect.jpg

This is Phoenix... I found her laying in the grass in front of my mothers house on the corner of a busy intersection ... She was emaciated and dirty when I had found her...l I think she is a mini-lop Rex mix and the vet says she is anywhere from 3-4 years old....she is the sweetest rabbit I have ever met and despite what she has been through she is extremely social..:)

Christina, where are your buns? I wanna see Cocoa, Ranger, Pockets, and Taz! And we're at 77!

This is our old rabbit, Dasiy (RIP)
IMG_0339.jpg

2 babies from the litter we had:
IMG_4497.jpg

045.jpg

This is Lily: (RIP)
GEDC0767.jpg

Lily:
IMG_2675.jpg

Lily:
IMG_2674.jpg

Pockets:
IMG_4608.jpg
IMG_4605.jpg

Lily(rip) and Ranger:
IMG_2678.jpg
i loved this picture ^^

One of Lily's babies who looked like Ranger:
IMG_4437.jpg

Pockets:
IMG_4610.jpg

Unfortunately, I have no good pictures of Cocoa or Taz on this computer :(

This is Miss Lila :D She's a Holland Lop and she is 20 months old :D I got her from a breeder when she was 5 weeks old :)

c2d32ace.jpg

This is my lil man Charlie :D He is also a Holland lop and is 10 months old. I got him from a breeder at a rabbit show when he was 4 months old :D

842648d1.jpg

This is Jack :D He is Lila and Charlie's baby and he is 7 weeks old :D ~He is for sale~

112edit-1.jpg

This is little Rue :D He is also Lila and Charlie's baby and he is 7 weeks old :D

107edit-1.jpg

I love Jack!! If I were in Minnesota I would defenitly buy him. And we're at 89 pics! Eleven to go!

KittyKatMe wrote:
Up to 74! Woo hoo! Only 26 to go! Amanda, I would love to see more of your fur babies:)
are you counting my two bunnies, btw? just making sure since I gave my photobucket link rather than posting pics because I couldn't choose just one favorite of each of them :p

How could I forget Nala and Gaz? Of course I picked out a couple pics.:p. Those troublemakers are some of my favorite buns on the forums.

21954yb.jpg

this is Penny, dumped on the side of the road on a frigid day. Partially blind and arthritic with long twisting nails, she now has free roam of her "bunny room," with her newly trimmed nails.

a1171844.jpg

This is Bunny Foo Foo. She is a 2 year old mini lop, who came from an animal supply/feed store. (She has loped ears, she just airplanes them from time to time)

Latest posts

Back