bunny ate paper with ink

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moepareo

Reaction score
hello!!! please help me. my bunny momo got ahold of a piece of paper with ink on it. while she did not eat much, i am super paranoid. is there any way i can ensure she is safe? do i have to take her to the vet? please help. i feel horrible for this.

My boy Lawrence eats magazines all the time. I don't allow him to, but he does what he wants! It's probably not the best for him, but what can ya do! I'm sure magazines have worse chemicals in them than ink, so your bun should be fine. If you're worried, just make sure she eats lots of hay and drinks lots of water. I wouldn't worry about the vet unless she seems to stop eating, drinking and pooping.

My boy Lawrence eats magazines all the time. I don't allow him to, but he does what he wants! It's probably not the best for him, but what can ya do! I'm sure magazines have worse chemicals in them than ink, so your bun should be fine. If you're worried, just make sure she eats lots of hay and drinks lots of water. I wouldn't worry about the vet unless she seems to stop eating, drinking and pooping.
thank you so much! I'll keep everything you said in mind. I hope Lawrence is doing well despite eating so many magazines

He has eaten so many things he shouldn't have at this point, I'm surprised the little binky monster is doing as well as he is! 😂 😂 😂

My other boy, Lucas, it a perfect little gentleman, and never seems to get into anything he's not supposed to!

They both sound so lovely! My girl Momo never gets into anything she isn't supposed to, atleast not when im looking! 😂

It's funny how they're polar opposites. I'd guess either get along well despite their differences

It's funny how they're polar opposites. I'd guess either get along well despite their differences

You certainly said it, they are polar opposites! Unfortunately, they're both boys and aren't bonded, so they have to be let out separately. Lucas is a rescue bunny, and often doesn't even come out of his "house"... I think it's the first time he's had a safe place of his own! I leave his door open for about half the day, and he'll just choose to stay in his home (most times). ☺ He's a happy little man who's just a homebody! He's the loudest flopper I've ever seen!

I got him after a play date with Lawrence went well, but after bringing him home, the bond didn't work out. Lucas was dumped twice by the same person, and was adopted, just to be brought back to the rescue... So I am NOT taking him back. He has his forever home, even if he and Lawrence won't bond.

Latest posts

Back