Bunny art! - Submissions closed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are so talented, great drawings, I would so love one of mine. Here they are all together:

This is Snowy

Here is Houdini and Snowy

And here´s Bandy, big fluff butt

And here´s Houdini and Bandy, Bandy has a black ring round his left eye and a light brown ring round his right.

Would love a drawing of them if you are still taking requests. Love the ones you´ve already done.

this is my Trixie. I love drawing but I cant draw rabbits. would love a drawing of him so I can put it in my room :)

tttt.jpg

Alright! Hopefully people will see this since I still can't edit my initial posts, but these are closed for the moment!

I'm going to go ahead and draw all the bunnies [and birds, lol] for everyone who has posted thus far! I'm hoping to open them up again after this wave, but we will see. I love drawing these cuties so much!

So on my To-Do list I have
  • Taunts
  • Kaosu
  • J.Bosley
  • Lynne_Bunny
  • Wee_Bunny
  • Blwinter
  • Chrisdoc
  • and Trixie_Rabbit
Anyone who posts afterwards will be a part of wave two of these if I decide to open them up again, but this is not guaranteed! If you posted prior to this message and I missed you in the list and have not done your picture, Please let me know and I'll add you! [I will go back and check~!]

Thank you for your understanding! :thanks::bambiandthumper:

Hira, thank you & if you need a couple other pix of Hope to work with let me know & I will get them to you either here or through a PM to you here on the board. Sorry I had so much trouble with my pix

Hira, thank you & if you need a couple other pix of Hope to work with let me know & I will get them to you either here or through a PM to you here on the board. Sorry I had so much trouble with my pix

Same, if you'd like more angles lmk! She has dark feet. I'm so excited for this, thank you for being so generous!

Alright! I'm working on the current buns and I'm going to upload them all in a big post once I'm done. I have them all sketched out and I will work on them as I can- but I'm going to be without my computer from the 24th of this month [UTC+04:00] to about December 15th due to a travel/meet-up/tour thing going on with a friend I preform with! I do have access to the Internet and an ipad though so I will still pop in every now and then. Thank you all so much for your support [and understanding,I hope!] and my lovely Max thanks you all as well for helping his silly owner out! LOL.

But I promise you guys will get them eventually, so hopefully this will keep you updated enough and keep you from getting angry or anything! I haven't forgotten! Thank you for all of the help everyone, you're all so kindhearted!

Thanks, Hira for the update! I appreciate your giving of your time & talent to provide me (& the other RO members) with beautiful artwork of our bunnies! I'm so excited but can certainly be patient for such lovely artwork & of my own personal bunny, Hope! Wish I had your talent but I know it takes work as well. Have a safe trip & wonderful tour!

Having problems with my computer again but I am so excited to be on the list. I just love your drawings. I am in awe of anyone who can draw like this.... I can´t wait :dancingorig:

Having problems with my computer again but I am so excited to be on the list. I just love your drawings. I am in awe of anyone who can draw like this.... I can´t wait :dancingorig:

I'm super excited too! I draw, but not terribly well. I'm ok with painting, though haven't tried any animals other than a giraffe. I love people who can do art!

Latest posts

Back