Bunny and Fabric Addicts

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seniorcats

Reaction score
dc_1_b.JPG

e2_1_b.JPG

For all you sewing and bunny addicts - isn't this the cutestfabric? Jo-Ann's has their Christmas fabric on sale40% off and this was too cute to pass up. I think it'sperfect for a Christmas tree skirt or place mats or for appliquing thepanels on to something else. Hop on down to Joann's.

Awwwwwwwwwww I got to pinch my hubbys butt toget me some cash so I can get me some. I love to sew and more. I willbe making bible covers as well.

Oooohhh......great fabric find. Youalways find the greatest stuff. We need to go fabric shoppingtogether sometime. Think of the damage we could do.Did you see that I used the fabric you sent me on the back of my bunnywallhanging?

Front:
IMG_1209.jpg

Back:
IMG_1211.jpg

seniorcats wrote:
SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Awwwwwwwwwww I got to pinch my hubbys butt to get me somecash so I can get me some. I love to sew and more. I will be makingbible covers as well.
http://www.fabricandhomebonanza.com/how_to/index.asp

Check out this site if you like to sew. On the right side of the page are all sorts of links to free patterns.
Thank you so much. Right now I am crocheting an afghan for my hubby. I will post a pic of what I have done so far.

slavetoabunny wrote:
Oooohhh......great fabric find. You always findthe greatest stuff. We need to go fabric shopping togethersometime. Think of the damage we could do. Did yousee that I used the fabric you sent me on the back of my bunnywallhanging?

Front:
IMG_1209.jpg

Back:
IMG_1211.jpg

The wall hanging is beautiful! The backing fabric looks so vibrant. I'm glad you found a use for it.

Come to Ohio and we'll do a shop hop. There is a new place inCanton that has great prices. They had 75% off on their1930's repro's and on fossil fern FQ's last week. Got somegreat cat fabric but bunny fabric is so hard to find.

I would have to beg my hubby to drive all theway out to Ohio. I love Ohio though. But the other problem is that ourtrucks tranny is ready to blow and dads engine in his car just blewthis morning.

Latest posts

Back