Bunnitude

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babymommy

Reaction score
ok, i've had a busy day, but i had to post this before i leave work today and hit the flooding streats.

Ok, last week, Baby became the proud new home owner of a wonderfultwo-story bunny condo from petwerks. She's just a bitspoiled. When i get pictures developed I'll post thedifference in size of her home. So I know she's loving allthis new room she has to run, jump and play.

Well, yesterday morning, I had the day off, so i slept late.I didn't get up until 11:00, and that never happens. Well,when i got up, my daughter was up, but hadn't let her out yet, so i goover to her cage and start doing my ususal check to make sure food,water and everythings as it should be. Well, before I couldlet her out, down you know she had the nerve to THUMP very loudly at meno less than 4 times to let me know she was ready to get out.

Very funny though. Once I let her out, there wasn't anotherthump all day.:p Silly rabbit. Between her and my14 year old daughter, I don't know which is worse.

Oh Dear, babymommy,

Seems to me that you better Hop To when Baby makes arequest.

-Carolyn

Maybe you should change her name to 'Princess Baby'!

I've never had Umbra thump for a reasonlike that. Though he did once thump because my brother's size16 feet scared him.

A fun story though!

--Melissa and Umbra

Carolyn- I know, what was I thinking, that I deserved to sleep in for once....Shame on me.

Melissa- I believe that Princess Baby has become moreappropriate. My boyfriend said the other day, he wished hecould come back in another life as my pet bunny because I treat herlike royality.

Jan - I wish I had my camera out at that point. Then I would have a picture to post on the Mad Bunny Faces post!

babymommy wrote:
Carolyn- I know, what was I thinking, that I deserved tosleep in for once....Shame on me.

You obviously forgot your place, babymommy.

-Carolyn

Back