Bunnies that need help in Southern California

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lalena2148

Reaction score
Update from the Bunny Bunch Website!

They are in need of fostering for a momma bun and her babies:
mumbabies.jpg

These bunnies also need fostering:

image001oc.jpg

image002oc.jpg

image003oc.jpg

image004oc.jpg

2 rabbits in particular need your help.

1st is Darmah.
angel_buns_002.jpg

She needs surgery to amputate her right back leg. It's going to cost $600 so they are asking for donations.

2nd is Ladybird. This story made me very sad. This is how Ladybird looked when they found her, living in a tiny, filthy cage:
Mite_Bunny_011.jpg

Ladybird_first_day_in.jpg

[align=left]
They rescued her last March and put her on" pain meds,antibiotics, treatment for the mites, sub-q fluids, meds to support herG.I. track, kept her on a heating disk and syringe fed her to keep heralive". This is her 1 week after they rescued her, and shewas doing much better:
Ladybird_2_3_06_005.jpg

[/align]
Please look into supporting this great organization, or at least let other people know about it! Thanks!

Disclaimer: I don't own these photos. They are the property of the bunnybunch.com

Oh my...these guys are well in my area!

Hm, well I've always been whining on why the lovely bunnies on theAdopt Me boards are never in my area and now I've finally found some!(alot actually!) :happydance

I'll definantly look into adopting or fostering. :nod

--Shyanne & Oreo:dutch

Aww thats great to hear ^^^^!!

Even fostering a bunny can mean so much. Please let us know if you decide to foster or adopt. :)

That's so awesome, ButterBunny! I washoping to catch someone's eye with this and I did! I wish I livedaround there because I would take home so manyrabbits. Keepus posted if you get a bunny or foster one. I'd love to hear about it!:bunnydance:

Thanks guys ^^

Well, I was searching for some buns in the L.A. county and found a girlI believe I really like!:)A little red head named Ginger =3

You should definitely adopt from the bunnybunch!! It is such a great organization and Caroline ( the head person)is so nice and very knowledgeable! Thats where I got daisy and if I hadthe room I'd get another!

I believe I'll be adopting, or try to.

Oh and yes, the Bunny Bunch seems like such a great organization. I hadno idea there was such a group so close by. I also have picked out mygirl, I just need to get a hold of her!

Latest posts

Back