Bunnies! Oi vei...they ate candy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m.e.

Reaction score
Yes, my sweet, precious, well behaved bunnies got into the candy stash :X

It looks like Peanut ate half a mini-Hershey's bar and Rex at half amini-Charleston Chew. I saw an empty bubble gum wrapper, but that mayhave already been there. You don't think they'd eat gum, do you? :shock:

What to do, what to do? :?

I've been reading and it says they'd have to eata lot more than they did for it to be dangerous. They ate, like, 2 ozof candy for 6-7 pounds of rabbit. Should they be okay?? Help! :shock:

Bad bunnies! They should be fine ifthey didn't eat much. You can keep an eye on them for anysigns of illness.

Pam

Thanks, Pam. You know how it is when somethinghappens, and you get all the worst case scenarios running through yourhead :shock: First thing I did was pray.

I looked up the info, and I'm still thinking of calling my vet's butthey really don't know a whole lot about bunnies :?. I also recheckedthe candy, and it looks like Rex only ate a small portion of theCharleston Chew and Peanut only ate about a third of the Hershey's bar.*sigh* They're trying to give me a heart attack, I swear.

Yeah, it's been an hour and they seem fine. Thanks for confirming that, Christine, its what I had thought.

The little bums...:X

Latest posts

Back