bunnies bunnies everywhere lol

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rottiegirl25

Reaction score
Well i started with just one under fed bunny on Sunday. So what do i find my self doing today but checking out petfinder dumb me. I found this beautiful lionhead at a local shelter so i said what the heck might as well call and find out what her story is. she was an owner turn in that was rapidly running out of time scheduled to be put to sleep tomarrow am. i thought how horrible! but i knew my mom would never allow it, and i also knew we didnt have the adoption fee, and that i was a cage short. I thought for two hours about the whole situation and decided to ask my mom. i couldn't see her be killed, to my surpise my mom gave me the adoption fee and sent me to get her right away. Im happy to announce Harriet is happily snoozing in a tempray cage. she is quite a bit over weight and very very scared but i think she will be fine with time and a proper diet. so now i have lilly the skinny bunny and harriet the fat bunny i love them both though and plan on getting some pics soon. well gotta go get lillys cage clean while she is out for her play time. Im happy as a clam and feel good knowing i saved two lives in one week!

As our Aussie friends say, "Good on ya" for taking these two in! Are they spayed? If so you might be able to bond them and they can live together (eventually).

Lilly has been renamed to Hillary lol we have a dog named lilly and it was to confusing. Im stressing though i need a cage and cant find one lol. i want to build one big enough for both bunns but that will keep them seperate. any ideas?

NIC! That's what everyone's going to tell you. XD There's lots of threads about how to build a good cage with them, and you can easily build a cage with separate parts for two bunnies.

http://www.longislandrabbitrescue.org/housing.htm

I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will be along shortly. Though, I built one of these for Chloe with no cage building experience and she loves it.

Back