bunnies bunnies bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosalie

Reaction score
what is the best breed for me?

I want something that is cuddly and playful

something that isnt too small

my friend has a bunny love the way it looks and its personality but i would really like a larger bunny not sure what breed of bunny this is

As far as the sweetest personality I am a huge fan of the rex. They come in two sizes mini and standard, the mini weighing about 6 pounds and the standard about 11. They have the softest fur of all the breeds, it feels like plush velvet. They come in all different colors and have wonderful sweet snuggley personality's.

The lops are very cute and a lot of people like them. The rex is a wonderful curious breed. If you like the lops but you want a big rabbit then a english lop is a good choice also. There ears are over 20 inches and drag on the floor.

Well I love Flemish Giants. Certainly not small and they have personalities like dogs. I also like holland lops (which is the rabbit you posted in the picture). I don't have a ton of experience with them but the two that I had/have were very laid back.

I have a holland lop (which is what the bunny in the picture is) and he's really playful and he likes to be pet and occasionally cuddled.

Mini lops are a little bigger then a holland lop.
You might be interested in those.

if you want a lop, but don't want something as small as a holland, mini lops and french lops have the same awesome years, and are bigger.

i think bunnies from any breed have the potential to have great personalities. i have a flemmish giant and a jersey wooly, and both are affectionate, playful, and a ton of fun.

i wish mine liked to be carried! rue will let me pick him up and carry him, but he definitely doesn't like it, and will only tolerate it for a few minutes, at most. puppet won't even let me pick him up!

HELLO FLEMMIE!!!!! I'm just sayin.

THOR

MeThor.jpg

So lovable and cuddly. Flemish Giants are my FAVE!!! I just love their laid back yet playful personality.

Thor is 12.5 lbs and about 4 months old now. He is such a luv muffin and never complains about anything. He learned the litter box in 10 minutes, poops and tinkles. LOL He does not stress very easy either. It takes quite a bit to stress him out. I have found that the males are alot more lovie than females. That is just my experience, other flemmie owners may say differently.

its hard to find rabbits around where i live only one petstore and they only carry birds and reptiles so whatever i pick is going to be difficult to find

You can always find a breeder that will ship the bunners or a rescue that can help find transport. The bunny world is full of people who help out with transporting. :stork: You never know.

I hope you find your perfect match Rosalie :happyrabbit:

Latest posts

Back