Bunnies Bonding With Dogs

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We aren't in a situation that we could pay for a bunny to come here, and I am a 17 year old living with her momma, so I'm not too sure they will want to expend the effort or money to get a bunny to me.

Operation Bug-The-Vet so that he will provide on his promise of a small-breed bunny to me will commence tomorrow, with a little phone call.

Actually, a bunny is really inexpensive. Especially near easter... you can get one for 15-20$.

What you should bug people for is the bunny cage/equipment, which can add up to 100-150$.

:)

Proxima: I've been a bunny owner for ten years : )

I already have sevral cages.

Our concern would be the cost of the bunny getting from the bottom left of British Columbia to the mid right of BC!

However; My vet promised me he would find one or two bunnies for me, and after a couple weeks of bothering local owners and local pet shops, one of the pet shops might have two bunnies for me tomorrow. While I am a little worried about a bunny (or two) from a pet shop, it is good news! Bunny bunny bunny bunny.

I'm going to make sure the cages are both clean (in case I do get two) and store them in my room, and bring up the stuff I'm going to use to bunny-proof my bed and dresser. The dog is coming to our house on Saturday or Sunday. If I get bunnies tomorrow, you can expect a bunny blog to pop up!

Well about the dogs and buns it obviously depends on the animals but here are ours...

Margo being begged for attention from Peter

26dbec50.jpg

Sheri and Peter

f417b0cb.jpg

2cc98c09.jpg

About the Small Animal Rescue Society of British Columbia (SARS BC)which we foster/adopt for. They have people (volunteers) who sometimes drive bunnies really far for their new homes so... it could work out fine.But another thing if you don't have much money maybe you should wait until you areok with thatso you can afford everything, like what if the bun gets sick what will you do?!? I'm not trying to be mean or anythingbut like the saying "If you can't afford the vet you can't afford the pet". What doyou think? Don't you think you should adopt? SARS also has a message board with nice people willing to help so if you want to ask them there, they might respond faster too

It's not that we can't afford the vet or the pet. It's that at this time, we just received a very high gas bill, since natural gas had a 22% or so hike... Payday isn't in another week, and with a new dog coming (needs food, kennel, toys, shots) I can't really see us having spare change for anything other than new bunny and puppy.

Latest posts

Back