Bunnies are so weird.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheyrul

Reaction score
Our buns essentially have free reign if a screened in patio. Squish has totally mastered the doggy doors, both to the house and yard. She us a very happy bunny.
The three "stooges" who are quite a bit smaller than Squish, who Is 13 pounds, have yet to master either door. We thought it may be because of their 3.5 pounds or so size BUT look, they hop on a box right next to the doggy door! They also more than able to hop up shelving, sofas and beds! Goofy rabbits.

Sent from my HTC One using Rabbit Forum mobile app

1380436001469.jpg

I frequently tell Aria she's the silliest thing that's ever existed. But maybe your bunnies are in the running. ;)

Bunnies are so darn smart, so I think if they wanted to go out they could. One of our smaller bunnies, a Lionhead, likes to re-arrange all the "furniture" in the rabbit room so I don't think size is really the issue. Bambi, a Mini-Rex will put herself up if we leave her hutch open--they can figure out things very quickly which has always made bunny proofing a great challenge.

Back