Bunnies and other animals interacting

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myLoki

Reaction score
I looked through all of the photo philes trying to figure out where this picture would fit. It was so cute I just had to share!

My friend's chi puppy, Carmelo, was so fascinated with Loki butwouldn't get near him. Loki completely ignored the fellow!:Dhaha. Poor Carmelo just wanted a friend to play with.

stalking.jpg

This is my Maisie, trying to get our Hobbes tocome into the pen with her (which he's fully allowed to do, as both outkitties' have trimmed claws). It's funny because the kittiesjust don't really seem interested in going into the pen with the girlswhen they're out. The girls tend to offend them with theirintense curiousity at the kitties' tails. Hehe...

So, here's Maisie trying to get Hobbes to "Come on in!!"

2d9wy2t.jpg

And here's our Hobbes sniffing Flower through the pen wall:
2vwuuzp.jpg

And Hobbes watching Flower run by (back when she was just a baby!):
2rz83nl.jpg

Aww...Floppy looks so adorable in that baby picture (where he's being held)!!! :D

I just LOOOOOVE baby bunnies...:D

This picture looks weird, I know - it seems thatBrewster is leaping onto BunBun, but in reality she's not very bravewith the bunnies and was trying to leap away when she got spooked byLucky and had to jump over BunBun instead :)

DSC07535.jpg

What cute pics everyone!! :bunnydance:

366501005_fb81946610.jpg

You can see that Cocoa is on the top of his box. He waschewing and shaking it so my roommate's cat Phoebe went over to seewhat was going on!

Hehe...Phoebe looks like she's smiling! And Cocoa looks all disapproving...haha!!

VERY cute! :D

Well they aren't really interacting... Mocha is conked out on his side, LOL.
puppyrabbit25.jpg

Parker, Connor, and Macey.

dsc03424in0.jpg

lightervc3.jpg

dsc03431kv2.jpg

Tyson and Macey

dscn3706bl6.jpg

Macey and our old yellow lab, Carson. He was the greatest dog in the world, but my mom was allergic and we had to keep him outside, so it just wasn't fair to him, so we found him a loving home where he is kept inside. We just couldn't stand watching his sad eyes follow us as we went inside.

montana036vl0.jpg

Latest posts

Back