Bunluvvie's Bun-ventures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Sarah, cute blog.

So have you decided what kind of Bunny you are going to get?

One day I want a French Lop, they are fairly big though, mind you not as big as a Flemish.

Susan :)

Nice blog. It's great you're rescuing and doing heaps of research! :) I like hot n' cold too :p Looking forward to meeting your future bunny!

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hi Sarah, cute blog.

So have you decided what kind of Bunny you are going to get?

One day I want a French Lop, they are fairly big though, mind you not as big as a Flemish.

Susan :)
I have no idea-I looove lops, but i also like mixes and everything!! Its amazingly hard to choose just one.

UPDATE!! 04 April 2009 @ 02:40 pm

Shelves for NIC Cage I have to stop saying NIC. It's so confuzing all the different names. So today I lugged a HUGE heavy piece of plywood up two flights of stairs-took me an hour of huffing and puffing. My hands are so sore and I should have hired a forklift. lol! I have three shelves but I have no idea what to use for covering them-they are made of grids. For the floor I wrapped the plywood in a waterproof tablecloth. Any ideas for the shelves? Could I use foam boards or cardboard?

I will post photos when I am done.

Tags: bunny, condo, cube, help, nic, plywood, rabbit, shelves
Current Mood:
artistic.gif
creative
Current Music: That annoying "education connection" commercial theme song.

UPDATE!!
Decisions, decisions *cuteness alert*I know I'll have to wait a month to adopt, but it can't hurt looking! These are just some of the many adoptables out there, there's at least three rescues that I love!
NJ86.13159463-1-x.jpg

Munch or Bunch ^^^^
NJ251.12912514-3-pn.jpg

blaze ^^^
NJ251.12912537-1-pn.jpg
NJ251.12912537-1-pn.jpg

Mia ^^^
NJ375.13400033-1-pn.jpg

Buckwheat ^^^^^
NJ375.12756755-1-pn.jpg

Kix^^^
NJ375.10559445-2-pn.jpg